Sunday, August 23, 2009

Umai-Ya @ PJ Uptown

Dear dear celebrate my birthday at Umai-Ya. This restaurant served ala carte japanese buffet on weekend. The concept is same as Rakuzen. The food standard and quality is good. After I taste it, I still think that Rakuzen still is No1 in my listing. Hehe..
The portion they served is a bit heavy. So quite hard for 2 of us to finished all the items in the menu. By the way they also served free flow of Tiger beer. We din't order it coz really is full.
Thanks dear dear for treat me this good meal.

Salmon, Shiro Maguro and Ika Sashimi

Umai-ya Green Salad

Yaki Tori

Wasabi

Chawan Mushi

Unagi Tempura

Unagi and Califonia Handroll

Ebi Tempura Maki

Tofu Steak

Unagi Sushi

Salmon Sushi

Chicken Teppan

Dragon Maki

California Cheese Maki


Chocolate Ice Cream

Green Tea Ice Cream

Wasabi Ice Cream

Umai-ya Lunch Buffet menu

Ocha


No comments:

Post a Comment